- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Elizabeth Taylor Diamonds and RubiesIngredients
Diamonds and Rubies by Elizabeth Taylor is a fine, lightly fruity women's fragrance. This perfume attracts attention with a perfectly chosen combination of juicy peach scents and rose, lilac and lily tones. This fine fragrance is wrapped in the lightly spiced tone and pleasant scents of orchid and jasmine. The finish of Diamond and Rubies is polished with a sultry woodsy scent bearing traces of vanilla.
Elizabeth Taylor Diamonds and Rubies is especially ideal for evening occasions. It can evoke an atmosphere full of harmony and romance. Diamonds and Rubies is a perfume meant for any woman lured by intoxicating sweet fragrances. Enjoy the mystery of a night full of tenderness and feelings.
The light floral tone of Diamonds and Rubies by Elizabeth Taylor will melt your heart. It the personification of flawless elegance and femininity. Let yourself be transported into a dreamland where there is a world full of love, tenderness, desire, harmony and understanding.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lily, Peach, Almonds, Rose, Lilac
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Ylang-Ylang, Jasmine, Heliotrope, Spices, Orchid
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Benzoin, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Musk, Cedar, Amber
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Elizabeth Taylor
Her role in the film Cleopatra brought her fame. From then on, Elizabeth Taylor set fashion trends and soon after her first perfumes followed, created by the cosmetics giant Elizabeth Arden. Elizabeth Taylor perfumes have an enchanting aroma that hits the right note for many women.