Fragrance description Elizabeth Taylor Passion
- a spicy, woody scent
- an oriental fragrance
- for the individualistic woman
- for evening wear and special occasions
- Base notes
- Cedar, Civet, Coconut, Frankincense, Leather, Moss, Musk, Sandalwood, Vanilla
- Middle notes
- Cedar, Heliotrope, Honey, Jasmine, Orris, Patchouli, Rose, Sandalwood, Spices, Tuberose
- Top notes
- Aldehydes, Artemisia, Bergamot, Coriander, Gardenia, Lily Of The Valley, Ylang-Ylang
- Fragrance category
About the brand Elizabeth Taylor
A beautiful little girl was born in 1932 who wanted to become an actress from an early age. Not only did she manage to become a famous film star, she also became a fashion icon, admired the world over. We are talking about Elizabeth Taylor, who had roles in films such as Lassie Come Home, Father of the Bride, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, The Taming of the Shrew, and dozens more.
Her role in the film Cleopatra brought her fame. From then on, Elizabeth Taylor set fashion trends and soon after her first perfumes followed, created by the cosmetics giant Elizabeth Arden. Elizabeth Taylor perfumes have an enchanting aroma that hits the right note for many women.