- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds NightIngredients
The contrast of power and tenderness in every woman has been captured in a fragrance. Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds Night Eau de Toilette reveals all the different sides of your personality and perfectly underscores your unique charisma.
- floral fragrance
- citrus fragrance
- woody fragrance
- for the 21st century woman
- unique fragrance for special occasions
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Apricot, Bergamot, Tangerine–Orange Aroma
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Freesia
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Resin, Musk, Patchouli, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Elizabeth Taylor
Her role in the film Cleopatra brought her fame. From then on, Elizabeth Taylor set fashion trends and soon after her first perfumes followed, created by the cosmetics giant Elizabeth Arden. Elizabeth Taylor perfumes have an enchanting aroma that hits the right note for many women.