You save 19%
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Emanuel Ungaro Fruit d’Amour LilacIngredients
Fruit d’Amour Lilac Eau de Toilette by Emanuel Ungaro will accentuate your femininity and surround you with sweet, delicate notes full of magic. Dazzle everyone around you!
- deliciously fruity aroma with a woody base
- for women and girls with a hypnotic personality
- for everyday wear and special occasions
Composition of the fragrance
This fragrance opens with juicy notes of raspberries and blueberries which contrast with Indian wormwood. What follows is a sweet, electrifying aroma of black orchid, patchouli, and rose. The drydown will bring you notes of caramel, benzoin, cashmere wood and amber.
Story of the fragrance
This Eau de Toilette was inspired by fairy-tale stories about enchanted fruits and love potions. Lilac is part of the colourful Fruit d’Amour line and it was introduced in 2016.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Raspberry, Wormwood, Blueberry
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Patchouli, Black Orchid, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Cashmere Wood, Benzoin, Caramel
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Emanuel Ungaro
Emanuel Ungaro rose to fame as a French fashion designer with a daring and provocative style. His father was a tailor and taught him his love of the craft. At 23, Emanuel moved to Paris, where he gained experience as a designer for Cristóbal Balenciaga. He then opened his own haute couture fashion house, and thus the Emanuel Ungaro brand was born. The elegant and sexy models, pleated materials, bold, vibrant colours and patterns – these are what made the designer’s first creations stand out.
In the 1980s, the very first Emanuel Ungaro perfume was launched. The world of fragrance got to meet Diva – a beautiful, classic, feminine Eau de Parfum, with a bottle reminiscent of Emanuel’s fashion creations. Soon after, it was followed by a range of Ungaro men’s fragrances. With the new millennium came more sensual perfumes, just as magical and full of the dazzling elegance that is typical of the Ungaro brand.