- About the brand
Description Emanuel Ungaro Fruit d’Amour TurquoiseIngredients
Light, fresh, but utterly unique. Emanuel Ungaro Fruit d’Amour Turquoise Eau de Toilette for women will capture your heart with its delicate, sophisticated composition, absolutely ideal for everyday wear.
- floral fragrance
- aquatic fragrance with oceanic notes
- sweet fragrance
- for the 21st century woman
- fresh fragrance, ideal for hot weather
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Coconut, Sea Notes, Grapefruit
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orange Tree Blossom, Orchid, Tiare Flower
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Sandalwood, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
- floral, aquatic
About the brand Emanuel Ungaro
Emanuel Ungaro rose to fame as a French fashion designer with a daring and provocative style. His father was a tailor and taught him his love of the craft. At 23, Emanuel moved to Paris, where he gained experience as a designer for Cristóbal Balenciaga. He then opened his own haute couture fashion house, and thus the Emanuel Ungaro brand was born. The elegant and sexy models, pleated materials, bold, vibrant colours and patterns – these are what made the designer’s first creations stand out.
In the 1980s, the very first Emanuel Ungaro perfume was launched. The world of fragrance got to meet Diva – a beautiful, classic, feminine Eau de Parfum, with a bottle reminiscent of Emanuel’s fashion creations. Soon after, it was followed by a range of Ungaro men’s fragrances. With the new millennium came more sensual perfumes, just as magical and full of the dazzling elegance that is typical of the Ungaro brand.