- About the brand
Description Emanuel Ungaro Ungaro SilverIngredients
Let Emanuel Ungaro Ungaro Silver Eau de Toilette announce to everyone that the man who just entered the room will get anything he desires. This fragrance full of masculine sensuality and seduction will captivate everybody around you.
- aromatic fragrance with herbal notes
- woody fragrance
- will delight any modern gentleman
- fragrance suitable for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cardamom, Grapefruit, Pink Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Geranium, Lavender, Thyme
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Suede, Amber, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Emanuel Ungaro
Emanuel Ungaro rose to fame as a French fashion designer with a daring and provocative style. His father was a tailor and taught him his love of the craft. At 23, Emanuel moved to Paris, where he gained experience as a designer for Cristóbal Balenciaga. He then opened his own haute couture fashion house, and thus the Emanuel Ungaro brand was born. The elegant and sexy models, pleated materials, bold, vibrant colours and patterns – these are what made the designer’s first creations stand out.
In the 1980s, the very first Emanuel Ungaro perfume was launched. The world of fragrance got to meet Diva – a beautiful, classic, feminine Eau de Parfum, with a bottle reminiscent of Emanuel’s fashion creations. Soon after, it was followed by a range of Ungaro men’s fragrances. With the new millennium came more sensual perfumes, just as magical and full of the dazzling elegance that is typical of the Ungaro brand.