- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Enrique Iglesias AdrenalineIngredients
The mysterious Enrique Iglesias Adrenaline Eau de Toilette is charged with excitement, lust and boldness.
- an aromatic scent
- for the modern, self-confident man
- for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Violet, Tangerine, Lemon
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Black Pepper, Saffron, Apple
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Leather, Cedar, Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
- spicy, woody
About the brand Enrique Iglesias
Enrique Iglesias is a famous pop singer of Spanish origin, whose music and unique collection of perfumes will attract your attention. In his career to date, Enrique Iglesias has won numerous major awards, including Grammy Awards, American Music Awards, and many more. His work has always been inspired by the Spanish temperament and romance. Enrique Iglesias decided to transfer this atmosphere over to his exclusive perfumes, which are not lacking in passion, spark, or charm.
He launched his first Enrique Iglesias perfume in 2014, and, after its huge success, decided to continue with his collection. Enrique Iglesias perfumes are characterised by his careful choice of seemingly contradictory ingredients, which together create a unique whole. An original fragrance full of Spanish temperament and sex appeal is sure to attract Enrique Iglesias’ fans or anyone who likes to seek out exceptional things.