Product description Estée Lauder Perfectionist
Estée Lauder Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum is a very luxurious anti-wrinkle serum suitable for all types of mature skin. This breakthrough serum noticeably reduces existing wrinkles, helps fight the formation of new ones, penetrates deep into your skin where it stimulates the production of collagen and collagen fibres, generally redensifies, smooths and tightens your skin, redefines sagging face contours and restores the fresh, youthful and radiant appearance of your skin.
• the number of wrinkles is significantly reduced after the first application
• collagen production is restored after one week, even deep wrinkles are smoothed
• after one month, the skin is redensified, even-toned, fresh, radiant, youthful and smoothed
• the formula features elastomers and brightening pigments that prevent wrinkles from moving, help maintain smooth skin all day and generally brighten your skin
• hyaluronic acid delivers deep hydration and regeneration, works to fill skin cells from within
• peptides support natural collagen building power, add flexibility and redensify skin's texture
Perfect for all skin types.
How to use:
Apply in the morning on a thoroughly cleansed face and neck, massage gently in.
- According to skin problem
- firming and lifting, wrinkles and lines
- Complexion type
- all skin types
About the brand Estée Lauder
Estée Lauder fragrances | Estée Lauder beauty products - This world-renowned brand bears the name of its founder, American Estée Lauder (née Josephine Esther Mentzer) who started out with only four basic products which she sold in New York hotels and beauty salons.
The brand’s philosophy is really quite simple - any woman can look amazing. However, for Estée it was equally important to show women how to maintain their beauty despite ageing. That’s why she employed beauty consultants to teach customers how to take care of their skin. Before long, her company became an international enterprise with products available in more than a hundred countries.
Fragrances, mascaras, foundations and other Estée Lauder products contain luxury ingredients, such as microscopic particles of precious stones. Estée was also the first in the world to discover the beneficial effects of glucosamine on dead skin cells, and many of the brand’s technologies have been patented.
Estée Lauder is a very popular brand among celebrities like Jennifer Lopez, Gwyneth Paltrow or Karen Graham. Customers love especially the Advanced Repair Night treatment, a product that received the Allure Best of Beauty award in 2007 and is to this day the bestselling product of the brand.
Estée Lauder is sure to satisfy anyone who likes treating themselves every day to a little bit of luxury, anyone who desires a youthful, attractive look, and any fan of high-end makeup products.