- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Etienne Aigner No. 1 SportIngredients
Etienne Aigner No. 1 Sport Eau de Toilette is a perfect modern fragrance that will give you an unmistakable charisma and allow you to achieve your goals easily.
- a woody fragrance
- for the modern, self-confident man
- for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cardamom, Lemon
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Mint, Moss, Apple
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Leather, Woody Notes, Musk, Patchouli, Guaiac Wood
- Fragrance category
- chypre, woody
About the brand Etienne Aigner
Etienne Aigner is another perfume brand that emerged from a completely different industry than the world of cosmetics and unmistakable fragrances. The founder of Aigner was Etienne Aigner, who, in 1965, embarked on professional and stylishly successful manufacturing of leather goods, such as handbags, wallets, belts, and other similar products.
However, the Etienne Aigner perfume only appeared on the saturated market in 1975. The very special and unusual combinations of individual elements led to the creation of completely original fragrances for both men and women.