- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Etienne Aigner Private NumberIngredients
Etienne Aigner Private Number Eau de Toilette pays homage to natural beauty, femininity and elegance. It perfectly accentuates your natural charm and relaxed sophistication.
- a floral, fruity fragrance
- for the modern, self-confident woman
- for all-day wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Peach, Hyacinth, Tangerine, Tarragon, Galbanum, Green Notes
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Honey, Daffodil, Iris, Mignonette, Carnation, Lily Of The Valley, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Oakmoss, Amber, Vanilla, Musk, Vetiver, Cedar, Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Etienne Aigner
Etienne Aigner is another perfume brand that emerged from a completely different industry than the world of cosmetics and unmistakable fragrances. The founder of Aigner was Etienne Aigner, who, in 1965, embarked on professional and stylishly successful manufacturing of leather goods, such as handbags, wallets, belts, and other similar products.
However, the Etienne Aigner perfume only appeared on the saturated market in 1975. The very special and unusual combinations of individual elements led to the creation of completely original fragrances for both men and women.