Fragrance description Etienne Aigner Private Number
Etienne Aigner Private Number Eau de Toilette pays homage to natural beauty, femininity and elegance. It perfectly accentuates your natural charm and relaxed sophistication.
- a floral, fruity fragrance
- for the modern, self-confident woman
- for all-day wear
- Base notes
- Amber, Cedar, Musk, Oakmoss, Tonka Beans, Vanilla, Vetiver
- Middle notes
- Carnation, Daffodil, Honey, Iris, Jasmine, Lily Of The Valley, Mignonette, Rose
- Top notes
- Galbanum, Green Notes, Hyacinth, Peach, Tangerine, Tarragon
- Fragrance category
- floral, fruity
About the brand Etienne Aigner
Etienne Aigner is another perfume brand that emerged from a completely different industry than the world of cosmetics and unmistakable fragrances. The founder of Aigner was Etienne Aigner, who, in 1965, embarked on professional and stylishly successful manufacturing of leather goods, such as handbags, wallets, belts, and other similar products.
However, the Etienne Aigner perfume only appeared on the saturated market in 1975. The very special and unusual combinations of individual elements led to the creation of completely original fragrances for both men and women.