- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Etienne Aigner White ManIngredients
Let Etienne Aigner White Man Eau de Toilette announce to everyone that the man who just entered the room will get anything he desires. This fragrance full of masculine sensuality and seduction will captivate everybody around you.
- citrus fragrance
- aromatic fragrance with herbal notes
- woody fragrance
- ideal choice for a brave adventurer
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Coriander, Cardamom, Basil
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Violet, Watermelon, Lily Of The Valley
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Musk, Vetiver, Moss
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Etienne Aigner
However, the Etienne Aigner perfume only appeared on the saturated market in 1975. The very special and unusual combinations of individual elements led to the creation of completely original fragrances for both men and women.