More than 20 pcs in stock & Ready to Ship!
Beauty Code: EUC1148
The main mission of Eucerin AtopiControl Acute Cream for sensitive and itching skin is to soothe flare-ups and relieve itching. It can be used in addition to a pharmaceutical product also in the acute phase of atopic eczema. It has been clinically proven to be suitable for children and babies.
The formula of the cream prevents excessive moisture loss due to evaporation which is one of the main causes of inflammation and itching. Fatty acids from Evening Primrose oil and Grapeseed oil renew and stabilize the skin’s natural protective barrier and retain moisture in the skin. An extract from the roots of the Chinese Licorice plant has an inflammatory effect and soothes the skin. Organic compounds fight bacteria, prevent inflammation from getting worse and have a cooling effect.
Eucerin AtopiControl Acute is the first product from the AtopiControl line which specializes in dry and atopic skin. It is ideal during flare-ups.
• soothes the skin
• relieves itching
• keeps the skin hydrated
• antibacterial effect
• Omega-6 fatty acids – regenerate the skin
• Licochalcone – soothes irritation and reduces redness
• Decandiol – antibacterial effects, relieves itching
• Menthoxypropanediol – cools down and relieves itching
• Free of colourants, fragrance and preservatives.
• Clinically and dermatologically tested and approved.
• Wasn't tested on animals.
Recommended for dry and atopic skin.
Apply on the affected areas as often as needed. Occasionally the feeling of coldness might be perceived. When applied on scratched or chapped skin, slight stinging might occur at the beginning.