- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Ferrari Man in RedIngredients
Don’t let anything stop you and get a proper energy boost in any situation. Ferrari Man in Red Eau de Toilette for men will bring you an instant dose of new vigour on a sensory level and give you enough energy to handle everything with confidence and ease.
- aromatic fragrance with herbal notes
- brings out your sex-appeal and natural masculinity
- fragrance suitable for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Apple, Cardamom, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orange Tree Blossom, Lavender, Plum
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Tonka Beans, Amber, Cedar
- Fragrance category
About the brand Ferrari
There is certainly no need to spend long introducing Ferrari. Interestingly, its founder, Enzo Ferrari, was not planning on selling anything at first. Scuderia Ferrari was founded in 1929, solely for the purpose of sponsoring amateur drivers. Later, however, because of circumstances (supporting the Scuderia team was very costly), Enzo had to start building high-end racing and passenger cars.
Currently, Ferrari offers a wide range of products – electronics, clothing, fashion and other accessories, and, last but not least, luxury cosmetics. It is hardly surprising that the vast majority of them are designed for men.
Ferrari fragrances are appreciated by everyone who loves an adrenaline rush, the smell of burned tyres, and speed. The first – Ferrari Black – was introduced in 1999 and was a great success. The fact that while only the wealthiest of people could afford a Ferrari sports car, the fragrance was far more affordable was really important here – but the people wearing it still feel special. This was followed by more successes, such as Ferrari No. 1, Ferrari Racing, Passion for women, and more.
Ferrari can boast collaboration with the famous perfumers Alberto Morillas, Alexandra Carlin, Karine Dubreuil, and Bernard Ellena. The designer perfume bottles, which are, of course, decorated with the iconic prancing horse emblem, also deserve a mention. This has quite an interesting past – Count Francesco Baracca, Italy’s legendary top World War I fighter ace, had one painted on the fuselage of his plane. In the 1920s, Enzo Ferrari met his parents, who allowed him to use it.
For completeness, we should add that in addition to the perfumes in the Ferrari cosmetics portfolio, you can also find shower gels, aftershave lotions and balms, and deodorant sprays. The inexpensive gift sets are also worth a mention.
The Ferrari brand is sure to appeal to anyone who is looking for exclusive but inexpensive products, is an enthusiastic motor-racing fan, and wants to emphasise their masculinity.