- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Ferrari Vetiver EssenceIngredients
A timeless classic which represents a tribute to manly elegance and natural charisma. Ferrari Vetiver Essence Eau de Parfum for men will quickly become an indispensable part of your personality.
- spicy fragrance
- woody fragrance
- will delight any modern gentleman
- fragrance suitable for everyday wear
- unique fragrance for special occasions
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cardamom, Bergamot, Pink Pepper, Sichuan Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Coffee, Vetiver, Iris Root
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
- spicy, woody
About the brand Ferrari
Currently, Ferrari offers a wide range of products – electronics, clothing, fashion and other accessories, and, last but not least, luxury cosmetics. It is hardly surprising that the vast majority of them are designed for men.
Ferrari fragrances are appreciated by everyone who loves an adrenaline rush, the smell of burned tyres, and speed. The first – Ferrari Black – was introduced in 1999 and was a great success. The fact that while only the wealthiest of people could afford a Ferrari sports car, the fragrance was far more affordable was really important here – but the people wearing it still feel special. This was followed by more successes, such as Ferrari No. 1, Ferrari Racing, Passion for women, and more.
Ferrari can boast collaboration with the famous perfumers Alberto Morillas, Alexandra Carlin, Karine Dubreuil, and Bernard Ellena. The designer perfume bottles, which are, of course, decorated with the iconic prancing horse emblem, also deserve a mention. This has quite an interesting past – Count Francesco Baracca, Italy’s legendary top World War I fighter ace, had one painted on the fuselage of his plane. In the 1920s, Enzo Ferrari met his parents, who allowed him to use it.
For completeness, we should add that in addition to the perfumes in the Ferrari cosmetics portfolio, you can also find shower gels, aftershave lotions and balms, and deodorant sprays. The inexpensive gift sets are also worth a mention.
The Ferrari brand is sure to appeal to anyone who is looking for exclusive but inexpensive products, is an enthusiastic motor-racing fan, and wants to emphasise their masculinity.