You save 32%
- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Filorga Nutri ModelingCharacteristics
Filorga Nutri Modeling nourishing body balm with remodelling effect is a luxury skin care product for the whole body. It absorbs perfectly and provides the necessary hydration and firmness.
- restores skin firmness and prevents sagging
- deeply nourishes and softens the skin
- leaves skin softer, smoother and more toned
- prevents cellulite and calluses
- doesn’t leave an oily residue
- babassu oil – dehydrates and nourishes
- ivy oil – gets rid of toxins and prevents cellulite
- glycoproteins and plant polysaccharides – promote the production of new skin cells
- sea collagen – makes skin visibly smoother, lightens stretch marks
- shea butter and murumuru butter – for deep hydration
- caffeine – prevents fat deposits
How to apply:
Apply every morning and night all over the body using circular motions.
- Skin type
- all skin types
- Active ingredients
- shea butter
About the brand Filorga
The French brand Filorga is an expert on anti-ageing skin care. Its history began in the 1970s when Dr Tordjman started his research into skin ageing. The brand later obtained a patent for their NCTF® technology – a unique solution that slows down the process and corrects existing imperfections. At first, the Filorga Laboratoires were producing skin care for professional use, such as fruit acid peels, mesotherapy products or hyaluronic acid injections which became hugely popular with experts in the field of aesthetic medicine and dermatology.
Filorga was inspired by the success of its professional line and in 2007 launched the first product line for home use. The Medi-Cosmetique® line provides a non-invasive but still very effective solution. You can see the results of using the Filorga Time Filler cream or the Filorga Meso Mask at home without a visit to the beauty clinic. Filorga products eliminate wrinkles, restore brightness, density and strength and give you a beautiful looking skin without imperfections or signs of ageing.