- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Filorga Oil-AbsoluteCharacteristics
Filorga Medi-Cosmetique Oil-Absolute anti-ageing oil serum contains 4 rare oils to provide mature skin with necessary nutrients and restore its youthful appearance.
- restores skin vitality and healthy appearance
- brightens and evens out skin tone
- firms contours of the face without the feeling of tightness
- provides a feeling of comfort
- camellia oil, jojoba oil, apricot oil and buriti oil – make skin smoother
- amber extract – restores firmness
- hexapeptide – promotes skin regeneration
- polyphenol – acts as an antioxidant
How to apply:
Warm up 2 to 3 drops of the serum in the palms of your hands, then press gently into the skin of your face, neck and chest using circular motion from the centre outwards. Use every morning and night.
- mature skin, wrinkles
- Complexion type
- all skin types, Wrinkles and Mature Skin
- Anti-ageing, Brightening, Lifting and firming, Rejuvenating
About the brand Filorga
The French brand Filorga is an expert on anti-ageing skin care. Its history began in the 1970s when Dr Tordjman started his research into skin ageing. The brand later obtained a patent for their NCTF® technology – a unique solution that slows down the process and corrects existing imperfections. At first, the Filorga Laboratoires were producing skin care for professional use, such as fruit acid peels, mesotherapy products or hyaluronic acid injections which became hugely popular with experts in the field of aesthetic medicine and dermatology.
Filorga was inspired by the success of its professional line and in 2007 launched the first product line for home use. The Medi-Cosmetique® line provides a non-invasive but still very effective solution. You can see the results of using the Filorga Time Filler cream or the Filorga Meso Mask at home without a visit to the beauty clinic. Filorga products eliminate wrinkles, restore brightness, density and strength and give you a beautiful looking skin without imperfections or signs of ageing.