- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Filorga Sleep & LiftCharacteristics
Filorga Sleep & Lift night cream with lifting effect contains the unique Plasma Lifting Factors complex that visibly rejuvenates and effectively regenerates your skin during the night.
- makes the skin firmer and fuller
- restores lost fullness and fills wrinkles
- redefines contours of the face and tightens the skin
- leaves skin smooth, elastic and renewed
- stem cell factors – promote the synthesis of elastin and collagen
- sea collagen – reduces the loss of collagen caused by skin ageing
- hyaluronic acid – penetrates the skin and restores its fullness
- amino acids – make skin fuller and restore elasticity
How to apply:
Apply every evening to clean skin and massage in gently using circular motions until the cream absorbs completely.
- Active ingredients
- hyaluronic acid
- Complexion type
- all skin types, Wrinkles and Mature Skin
- Anti-ageing, Lifting and firming, Regeneration, replumping
- When to use
About the brand Filorga
The French brand Filorga is an expert on anti-ageing skin care. Its history began in the 1970s when Dr Tordjman started his research into skin ageing. The brand later obtained a patent for their NCTF® technology – a unique solution that slows down the process and corrects existing imperfections. At first, the Filorga Laboratoires were producing skin care for professional use, such as fruit acid peels, mesotherapy products or hyaluronic acid injections which became hugely popular with experts in the field of aesthetic medicine and dermatology.
Filorga was inspired by the success of its professional line and in 2007 launched the first product line for home use. The Medi-Cosmetique® line provides a non-invasive but still very effective solution. You can see the results of using the Filorga Time Filler cream or the Filorga Meso Mask at home without a visit to the beauty clinic. Filorga products eliminate wrinkles, restore brightness, density and strength and give you a beautiful looking skin without imperfections or signs of ageing.