You save 33%
- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Filorga Time Filler MATCharacteristics
Filorga Time Filler MAT mattifying cream for smoother skin effectively treats combination skin, improving its quality and minimising pores.
- leaves skin smooth, fresh and mattified
- effectively shrinks and tightens enlarged pores
- provides all-day hydration
- fills in wrinkles caused by dehydration
- restores the skin’s youthful appearance
- hyaluronic acid – keeps skin moisturised
- bioactive extract – prevents skin dehydration
- exfoliating enzyme protease – restores a radiant appearance
- non-comedogenic product
How to apply:
Apply a small amount to a clean skin of the face, neck and chest every morning and night, padding in gently with your fingertips.
- Complexion type
- combination, Wrinkles and Mature Skin
- Anti-acne, Mattifying, Pore-minimising
- Sun Protection
- without SPF
- When to use
- day, night, day and night
- Active ingredients
- hyaluronic acid
About the brand Filorga
The French brand Filorga is an expert on anti-ageing skin care. Its history began in the 1970s when Dr Tordjman started his research into skin ageing. The brand later obtained a patent for their NCTF® technology – a unique solution that slows down the process and corrects existing imperfections. At first, the Filorga Laboratoires were producing skin care for professional use, such as fruit acid peels, mesotherapy products or hyaluronic acid injections which became hugely popular with experts in the field of aesthetic medicine and dermatology.
Filorga was inspired by the success of its professional line and in 2007 launched the first product line for home use. The Medi-Cosmetique® line provides a non-invasive but still very effective solution. You can see the results of using the Filorga Time Filler cream or the Filorga Meso Mask at home without a visit to the beauty clinic. Filorga products eliminate wrinkles, restore brightness, density and strength and give you a beautiful looking skin without imperfections or signs of ageing.