You save 25%
- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Filorga NCEF Night MaskCharacteristics
Filorga NCEF Night Mask intensive regenerating mask takes care of the skin during the night and promotes its renewal to give you a more youthful, brighter look.
- moisturises the skin and softens it intensely
- leaves skin smooth, well-rested and bright
- reduces the effects of oxidative stress on the skin
- smooths out and fills wrinkles and fine lines
- restores a healthy and youthful appearance of the skin
- absorbs quickly with fast results
- NCEF poly-revitalising complex – promotes skin cell renewal
- hyaluronic acid and collagen – increase skin firmness
- CX® melatonin – softens the skin
How to apply:
Apply the mask every other night to a perfectly clean skin of the face, neck and chest and leave on overnight.
- Complexion type
- all skin types, Wrinkles and Mature Skin
- Anti-ageing, Brightening, lifting, Revitalisation
- Active ingredients
- hyaluronic acid
About the brand Filorga
The French brand Filorga is an expert on anti-ageing skin care. Its history began in the 1970s when Dr Tordjman started his research into skin ageing. The brand later obtained a patent for their NCTF® technology – a unique solution that slows down the process and corrects existing imperfections. At first, the Filorga Laboratoires were producing skin care for professional use, such as fruit acid peels, mesotherapy products or hyaluronic acid injections which became hugely popular with experts in the field of aesthetic medicine and dermatology.
Filorga was inspired by the success of its professional line and in 2007 launched the first product line for home use. The Medi-Cosmetique® line provides a non-invasive but still very effective solution. You can see the results of using the Filorga Time Filler cream or the Filorga Meso Mask at home without a visit to the beauty clinic. Filorga products eliminate wrinkles, restore brightness, density and strength and give you a beautiful looking skin without imperfections or signs of ageing.