- About the brand
Description Gabriela Sabatini Gabriela SabatiniIngredients
The Gabriela Sabatini Gabriela Sabatini deodorant spray gives you freshness and the energy you need. When used in combination with the fragrance from the same range, it helps make the intensity last all day long.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Green Notes, Citrus Fruit, Fruity Notes
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orange Tree Blossom, Honey Suckle, Rose, Lily Of The Valley, Jasmine, Heliotrope
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Sandalwood, Patchouli, Amber, Moss, Vanilla
- Type of packaging
- deodorant atomizer
About the brand Gabriela Sabatini
Gabriela Sabatini is the name of a former professional Argentinian tennis player from the 1980s and ’90s, who became one of the first sports stars to lend her name to a perfume. Her first perfume saw the light in 1989. Since then, the Gabriela Sabatini brand has made itself a name in the world of perfumes.
Its products are enjoyed by women throughout the world for their natural, fresh, and original fragrance at an affordable price. Gabriela Sabatini perfumes were developed in collaboration with renowned perfume experts, such as Martin Gras, Dorothee Piot, Harry Fremont, Christophe Raynaud, Francis Deleamont, and Gilles Romey.