- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Gabriela Sabatini Miss GabrielaIngredients
Gabriela Sabatini Miss Gabriela Eau de Toilette pays homage to natural beauty, femininity and elegance. It perfectly accentuates your natural charm and relaxed sophistication.
- a floral, fruity fragrance
- for the romantic woman
- for daily wear, especially in warm weather
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Raspberry, Pink Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Peony, Heliotrope
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Cedar
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Gabriela Sabatini
Gabriela Sabatini is the name of a former professional Argentinian tennis player from the 1980s and ’90s, who became one of the first sports stars to lend her name to a perfume. Her first perfume saw the light in 1989. Since then, the Gabriela Sabatini brand has made itself a name in the world of perfumes.
Its products are enjoyed by women throughout the world for their natural, fresh, and original fragrance at an affordable price. Gabriela Sabatini perfumes were developed in collaboration with renowned perfume experts, such as Martin Gras, Dorothee Piot, Harry Fremont, Christophe Raynaud, Francis Deleamont, and Gilles Romey.