Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream for Oily and Combination Skin
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Garnier Miracle Skin PerfectorCharacteristics
Flawless, unified skin without visible imperfections and unwanted shine is at your fingertips. The Garnier Miracle Skin Perfecto BB cream for oily and combination skin with perlite absorbs excess sebum instantly and leaves your skin beautifully matt.
Pure mineral pigments even out skin tone and cover minor imperfections. The skin also remains sufficiently hydrated throughout the day, making it soft and elastic. SPF 20 protects it against the negative effects of sunlight.
- mattifies and evens out skin tone
- reduces the visibility of pores and imperfections
- gives the skin a naturally radiant appearance
- provides all-day hydration
- leaves the skin elastic and supple
- does not clog pores
Results of testing on 62 individuals:
- 84% stated that their pores were less visible after they had used the BB cream
- 76% confirmed a reduction in imperfections
- 88% agreed that their skin remained healthy-looking and radiant
- perlite – reduces shine and fights against excessive sebum production
- mineral pigments – give the skin a unified appearance
- SPF 20 – protection against UV radiation
How to apply:
apply evenly to dry, cleansed skin.
- Complexion type
- oily, combination
- Sun Protection
- without SPF
- Type of Tinted Moisturiser
- BB Cream
About the brand Garnier
Garnier products have been having an impact on the lives of men and women around the world for more than a century. Founded in France, it gradually became one of the best-known cosmetic brands.
The story began in 1904, when Alfred Amour Garnier developed the first plant toner for hair beauty, which soon became a bestseller. In 1960, the first Garnier hair colour was created for home use, leading women to start viewing their hair as a fashion accessory. Other products that gained instant popularity include Garnier micellar water and Garnier Pure Active cleansing gel.
The Garnier brand has always listened to its customers and reflected their needs in its skin care and hair care ranges. It creates products that are truly effective and readily available and make everyday rituals in beauty care simpler. It is because of this that Garnier has become so successful and can now be found in over 120 countries all over the world.