- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Garnier Skin Naturals Nutri BombCharacteristics
Garnier Skin Naturals Nutri Bomb skin textile mask with coconut milk for intensive skin nutrition and hyaluronic acid to give the skin an extra dose of hydration. Garnier Skin Naturals Nutri Bomb textile mask is suitable for dry skin, which restores its elasticity and feeling of comfort.
- deeply hydrates and intensively nourishes
- brightens and refreshes
- leaves the skin silky soft to the touch
- overall beautifies the appearance of the skin
How to apply:
Unfold the mask and apply to the cleaned face with the white side of the mask. Adapt it to the contours of the face and leave it on for 15 minutes. Then remove it. Massage in the excess serum and spread it up to the neck or remove it using a cotton pad.
Indulge your skin to quality care in 3 simple steps.
1. Start by thoroughly cleaning the skin with Garnier Skin Naturals Micellar Rose Water to brighten dull and sensitive skin.
2. Then hydrate skin with a tissue mask Nutri Bomb Almond for nourishing and brightening the skin.
3. And finish the care with a nourishing cream Garnier Skin Naturals Hyaluronic Aloe Cream nourishing skin cream for sensitive and dry skin 50 ml
- Complexion type
- Hydration, Nourishing
About the brand Garnier
Garnier products have been having an impact on the lives of men and women around the world for more than a century. Founded in France, it gradually became one of the best-known cosmetic brands.
The story began in 1904, when Alfred Amour Garnier developed the first plant toner for hair beauty, which soon became a bestseller. In 1960, the first Garnier hair colour was created for home use, leading women to start viewing their hair as a fashion accessory. Other products that gained instant popularity include Garnier micellar water and Garnier Pure Active cleansing gel.
The Garnier brand has always listened to its customers and reflected their needs in its skin care and hair care ranges. It creates products that are truly effective and readily available and make everyday rituals in beauty care simpler. It is because of this that Garnier has become so successful and can now be found in over 120 countries all over the world.