Description GC Tooth Mousse
Do something extra for your teeth. GC Tooth Mousse remineralising protective cream was designed to enhance your teeth’s resistance to external factors and prevent oversensitivity. The milk protein RECALDENT™ will give your teeth a high dose of calcium and phosphate to fortify tooth enamel, generally revitalise and close oversensitive dentin tubules.
Regular use of GC Tooth Mousse prevents the accumulation of plaque and minimises the risk of tooth cavities, tooth disintegration or erosion. The cream also protects your teeth from white lesions which can form while using braces.
- eliminates excess tooth sensitivity
- strengthens tooth enamel and significantly increases tooth resilience
- prevents the formation of plaque and tooth decay
- restores mineral balance and neutralises acids in the mouth
- helps protect your teeth from disintegration and erosion
- prevents white lesions on your teeth from braces
- suitable before and after professional teeth whitening
- suitable after professional teeth cleaning, curettage and root planing
- suitable for those with braces or salivation dysfunction
- RECALDENT™ (CPP-ACP) milk protein – provides calcium
and phosphate, strengthens tooth enamel
- free of fluorides
How to apply:
Use the cream regularly in the morning or evening after brushing your teeth. Apply the cream to your upper and lower teeth using a clean, dry finger or a cotton pad. Make sure to apply a pea-sized amount to every tooth from all sides. Use an interproximal brush or dental floss in hard-to-reach areas.
Leave the product in for 3 minutes, then spread it around your mouth with your tongue and wait an extra 1 or 2 minutes. Try to avoid swallowing. Afterwards spit the product out and don’t rinse your mouth. The residue on your teeth will gradually disappear on its own. Don’t drink or eat anything for 30 minutes after application.
Consult your dentist to determine if the product is right for you before using it. Don’t use the product if you’re allergic to milk proteins or benzoate additives.