Gilles CantuelArsenal Gold Eau de Parfum for Men
You save 10%
- About the brand
Description Gilles Cantuel Arsenal GoldIngredients
Gilles Cantuel Arsenal Gold Eau de Parfum for men holds the seductive magic of the Orient. Its mysterious, enigmatic nature will instantly win you over and attract everyone around you.
- oriental fragrance
- spicy fragrance
- especially suitable for a man who’s not afraid to be himself
- warm fragrance, ideal for cold weather
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Pomelo, Mint
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Cinnamon, Rose, Spices
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Leather, Amber, Woody Notes, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
About the brand Gilles Cantuel
The unique perfumes by Gilles Cantuel will captivate you with their exquisite, fresh scents and playful flacons that you’ll love! The French brand Gilles Cantuel was founded in 1985 and since then it has managed to contribute to the world of perfumes with something completely new and original. Gilles Cantuel fragrances are full of playfulness, romance, and sensuality!
If you are really looking for something special, then Gilles Cantuel perfumes are the perfect choice. Their enchanting scent will awaken a previously unimaginable creativity and joie de vivre in you. Gilles Cantuel’s original, colourful flacons will attract you with their unique design, which is totally different from other perfumes!
The Gilles Cantuel scent will open up all your senses and put you in a great mood! The exquisite combination of the freshest fruit and blossoming flowers will enchant you immediately. Bring a few drops of originality and sensuality into your daily life with the magical French perfumes by Gilles Cantuel.