Giorgio Beverly Hills Giorgio Eau de Toilette for Women
- About the brand
- Review 2
Description Giorgio Beverly Hills GiorgioIngredients
Giorgio Beverly Hills Giorgio is a distinctive floral perfume for women who are aware of their strength and feminity. Do you long for a classic sweet fragrance you can enjoy a whole day and night? Would you like to underline your inner beauty and sensuality? Experience an influx of energy and seduce those around you with this typically feminine perfume Beverly Hills Giorgio. Giorgio Beverly Hills perfumes are named by a boutique founded in Beverly Hills by the brothers Hayman.
Giorgio Beverly Hills perfumes are named by a boutique founded in Beverly Hills by the Hayman brothers. It became very popular and Hollywood starts liked to frequent it. The first perfume by Giorgio Beverly Hills was introduced in 1981, and it was the first Beverly Hills Giorgio perfume. Find the true feminity in yourself and become an extravagane and sensual beauty!
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Orange Tree Blossom, Apricot, Peach
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orchid, Ylang-Ylang, Rose, Tuberose, Jasmine, Gardenia
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Vanilla, Musk, Cedar, Chamomile, Oakmoss, Sandalwood, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
About the brand Giorgio Beverly Hills
A legend among businessmen, Fred Hayman opened Giorgio Beverly Hills in 1961. It was a luxury retail store that soon became a symbol of the opulent Hollywood lifestyle. Many celebrities, musicians, and famous businessmen go to the boutique with the yellow and white stripes to choose their premium outfits.
Giorgio Beverly Hills has not forgotten about great perfumes either. The first one came out in 1981, with the name Giorgio. It is an oriental blend with exotic tones which became very popular and sought after. Nowadays, Giorgio Beverly Hills has a wide range which is sure to have something for you.