Giorgio Beverly Hills Red Eau de Toilette for Women
- About the brand
- Review 3
Description Giorgio Beverly Hills RedIngredients
Giorgio Beverly Hills Red Eau de Toilette for women holds the seductive magic of the Orient. Its mysterious, enigmatic nature will instantly win you over and attract everyone around you.
- oriental fragrance
- floral fragrance
- for the 21st century woman
- warm fragrance, ideal for cold weather
- unique fragrance for special occasions
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Ylang-Ylang, Green Notes, Bergamot, Osmanthus, Peach, Black Currant, Orange Tree Blossom, Hyacinth
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Juniper, Lily Of The Valley, Carnation, Tuberose, Geranium, Jasmine, Rose, Strawberry
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Vanilla, Cedar, Myrrh, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Moss, Vetiver, Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Giorgio Beverly Hills
A legend among businessmen, Fred Hayman opened Giorgio Beverly Hills in 1961. It was a luxury retail store that soon became a symbol of the opulent Hollywood lifestyle. Many celebrities, musicians, and famous businessmen go to the boutique with the yellow and white stripes to choose their premium outfits.
Giorgio Beverly Hills has not forgotten about great perfumes either. The first one came out in 1981, with the name Giorgio. It is an oriental blend with exotic tones which became very popular and sought after. Nowadays, Giorgio Beverly Hills has a wide range which is sure to have something for you.