You save 27%
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Givenchy Les Parfums Mythiques VetyverIngredients
The Givenchy Vetyver Eau de Toilette was originally a personal fragrance made to measure by Hubert de Givenchy. The unique composition of the fragrance, with three variants of vetiver, is just made for the true gentleman. The fragrance was only available at Givenchy boutiques in Paris, London and New York, which made it a truly luxury affair.
- a woody aromatic fragrance
- the starring role in the entire composition of the fragrance is played by vetiver
- originally only available in selected Givenchy boutiques
Composition of the fragrance
The introduction to the composition of the fragrance is marked by citrus notes of bergamot and vetiver. Then aromatic coriander leaves come to life, again in combination with vetiver. The base notes, which last the longest on the skin, include warming notes of sandalwood, again complemented by vetiver, which accompanies the entire scent. From top notes to middle notes to base notes.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Vetiver
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Coriander, Vetiver
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Sandalwood, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
About the brand Givenchy
Luxury fashion pieces, high-quality cosmetics and gorgeous perfumes. That is Givenchy, the French brand that has been paying tribute to fashion and beauty for over 60 years, with irreverence inviting all women and men to reinvent themselves.
The story of Givenchy brand began in Paris in 1952 when Hubert de Givenchy founded a Fashion House bearing his name. In 1953, the encounter between the designer Hubert de Givenchy and Audrey Hepburn marked the beginning of the brand’s close relationship with cinema. She became his muse, and he designed costumes for her films and honed her style.
In 1957, Givenchy launched L’Interdit, a fragrance which had been originally designed for the actress. This is how the Parfums Givenchy company was born. Other memorable fragrances followed and in 1989, Givenchy branched out to cosmetics.
Besides the iconic Givenchy L’Interdit that also lived to see a new, more modern floral version, other widely popular Givenchy fragrances were launched such as Givenchy Irresistible and Gentleman Givenchy.
Givenchy perfumes are timeless and let the wearer’s personality shine through, creating a unique olfactory signature that will make you unforgettable.