Please note that the packaging may be different from what you see in the picture.
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Givenchy Les Parfums Mythiques: VetyverIngredients
Givenchy Les Parfums Mythiques: Vetyver Eau de Toilette will envelop you in its elegant veil and become an indispensable part of your personality.
- a woody fragrance
- for the modern, self-confident man
- for both everyday wear and special occasions
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Vetiver
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Coriander, Vetiver
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Sandalwood, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
About the brand Givenchy
Givenchy combines French elegance with American charisma. It was established in 1952 and bears the name of its founder Hubert de Givenchy – a French aristocrat who started his career interning at the fashion houses of Dior and Piguet while dreaming about creating his own brand.
The dream soon became reality when Givenchy began supplying his own designs to the Guinness and Kennedy families and to Audrey Hepburn. The famous actress was his most prominent customer who also ended up inspiring the first Givenchy fragrance. Today, the brand can boast 60 years of illustrious history in the world of fashion, fragrance, and beauty.
Givenchy perfumes for women combine elegance and style with flirtatious confidence, as exemplified in the legendary Givenchy Very Irrésistible. The spirit of a modern gentleman is embodied in the brand’s men’s fragrances embody such as the Givenchy aftershave. Givenchy makeup and skin care have also reached an iconic status.