You save 40%
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Givenchy Live IrrésistibleIngredients
Enjoy every moment, share your happiness and forget all the rules. Apart from one: live life to the full. The Givenchy Live Irrésistible Eau de Toilette conceals a floral, fruity cocktail full of sparkling, juicy notes, which literally entice you to make the most of every moment. Because life is fun.
- a floral, fruity fragrance
- for the woman who lives life to the full
- ideal for everyday wear
Composition of the fragrance
First, you smell sweet pear granita, juicy green apple and delicious raspberries. Then roses come to life, with aromatic, piquant spices. The base notes of the fragrance, which last the longest on the skin, are powdery notes of musk and light woody notes.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pear Granita
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Raspberry, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Amberwood
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral, musk
About the brand Givenchy
Luxury fashion pieces, high-quality cosmetics and gorgeous perfumes. That is Givenchy, the French brand that has been paying tribute to fashion and beauty for over 60 years, with irreverence inviting all women and men to reinvent themselves.
The story of Givenchy brand began in Paris in 1952 when Hubert de Givenchy founded a Fashion House bearing his name. In 1953, the encounter between the designer Hubert de Givenchy and Audrey Hepburn marked the beginning of the brand’s close relationship with cinema. She became his muse, and he designed costumes for her films and honed her style.
In 1957, Givenchy launched L’Interdit, a fragrance which had been originally designed for the actress. This is how the Parfums Givenchy company was born. Other memorable fragrances followed and in 1989, Givenchy branched out to cosmetics.
Besides the iconic Givenchy L’Interdit that also lived to see a new, more modern floral version, other widely popular Givenchy fragrances were launched such as Givenchy Irresistible and Gentleman Givenchy.
Givenchy perfumes are timeless and let the wearer’s personality shine through, creating a unique olfactory signature that will make you unforgettable.