- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Givenchy Live Irrésistible Rosy CrushIngredients
Pink is more than just a colour, it is a positive approach to life. This can also be found in the Givenchy Live Irrésistible Rosy Crush Eau de Parfum, which is full of pink energy. In its composition, as if created for every woman who lives life freely and to the full, the fruity notes of rose and vivacious pink pepper blend together perfectly.
- a floral fragrance with rose playing the main role
- celebrates the colour pink and its power and energy
- for the woman who lives life to the full
Composition of the fragrance
Roses in many forms play a major role in this irresistible floral fragrance. Romantic floral bouquets are complemented by goji berries and chypre notes of patchouli, which merge youthful energy with elegant sophistication.
Story of the fragrance
The motto of the fragrance that celebrates pink and the unmistakable scent of roses is #IBELIEVEINPINK. Its minimalist yet inventive bottle is made of pink glass.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Pink Pepper, Goji Berries
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
About the brand Givenchy
Luxury fashion pieces, high-quality cosmetics and gorgeous perfumes. That is Givenchy, the French brand that has been paying tribute to fashion and beauty for over 60 years, with irreverence inviting all women and men to reinvent themselves.
The story of Givenchy brand began in Paris in 1952 when Hubert de Givenchy founded a Fashion House bearing his name. In 1953, the encounter between the designer Hubert de Givenchy and Audrey Hepburn marked the beginning of the brand’s close relationship with cinema. She became his muse, and he designed costumes for her films and honed her style.
In 1957, Givenchy launched L’Interdit, a fragrance which had been originally designed for the actress. This is how the Parfums Givenchy company was born. Other memorable fragrances followed and in 1989, Givenchy branched out to cosmetics.
Besides the iconic Givenchy L’Interdit that also lived to see a new, more modern floral version, other widely popular Givenchy fragrances were launched such as Givenchy Irresistible and Gentleman Givenchy.
Givenchy perfumes are timeless and let the wearer’s personality shine through, creating a unique olfactory signature that will make you unforgettable.