- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Gloria Vanderbilt VanderbiltIngredients
The Gloria Vanderbilt Vanderbilt perfumed deodorant spray is a great addition to the fragrance from the same range. It fights unwanted perspiration effectively, looks after the skin under your arms and leaves it beautifully fragrant and fresh for hours.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Green Notes, Orange Tree Blossom, Bergamot, Lavender, Aldehydes, Pineapple
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Tuberose, Iris, Carnation, Rose, Ylang-Ylang
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Musk, Sandalwood, Cinnamon, Vetiver, Opoponax
- Type of packaging
About the brand Gloria Vanderbilt
Gloria Vanderbilt began by designing patterns on porcelain, glassware, tableware, and textiles. In the 1970s, she really broke into the fashion industry. First, she launched a collection of silk scarves under her own name, followed by a collection of jeans, blouses, shoes, leather goods, perfumes, and other products.
The first Gloria Vanderbilt perfume saw the light of day in 1982, followed by others soon after. Gloria Vanderbilt creates its successful fragrances with the best known experts in the field of perfumery.