The Beautifying Effects of Grapeseed Oil
Grapes are a fantastic fruit in all their forms. They taste amazing when they’re fresh, they can be used to make a delicious drink, and you’ll completely adore the oil that’s made from their seeds!
Effects and Use of Rosehip Oil
Grapeseed oil is typically a bit on the runny side, which is why people often mix it with thicker oils. It’s exceptionally rich in vitamins E and C, plus it has strong antioxidant effects. It also contains linoleic acid – an essential fatty acid which makes it an ideal beauty product even for oily skin!
Grapeseed Oil for Face
- Grapeseed oil should always be applied to slightly damp skin (for instance after a floral water) to make sure it absorbs easily and leaves your skin soft.
- It protects the skin from free radicals which helps reduce signs of ageing.
- The polyphenols in grapeseed oil help smooth out your wrinkles by improving blood circulation and toning your skin.
- It stimulates collagen production in your skin, improves its tonus and thus promotes a more youthful appearance.
- It doesn’t leave an oily sensation, which makes it great for oily or even acne-prone skin.
- It locks moisture in the skin, keeps it soft and improves the function of skin barrier.
- Grapeseed oil helps protect your skin from the negative impacts of UV light.
- Grapeseed oil is also fantastic as a makeup remover, even for eye makeup. It won’t leave your skin feeling oily but it will provide amazing regenerating effects.
Grapeseed Oil for Hair
- The ability to get absorbed fast makes grapeseed oil ideal for hair. It quickly penetrates the hair shaft and keeps hair hydrated, strong and glossy.
- You can also use grapeseed oil to combat dandruff when your scalp is missing linoleic acid. If the dandruff is caused by a dry scalp, the right nourishment is exactly what your skin needs.
Whether you’re fighting acne or wrinkles, grapeseed oil will be a wonderful addition to your skin-care routine and help you in your journey towards a more beautiful skin. Discover it today!