Gucci Bloom Acqua di Fiori Eau de Toilette for Women
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Gucci Bloom Acqua di FioriIngredients
Gucci Bloom Acqua di Fiori Eau de Toilette for women is a morning stroll through a flower garden filled with delicate flowers with a coating of fresh dewdrops.
- a fresh floral fragrance
- for the optimistic, romantic woman
- ideal for everyday wear
The composition of the fragrance
The fragrance opens with a sparkling combination of galbanum leaves and cassis buds. Soon after, the heart of seductive jasmine, tuberose and Chinese honeysuckle with its small pink flowers makes itself known. The entire composition has a base of musk and sandalwood, thanks to which the fragrance is both feminine and seductive.
The story of the fragrance
Gucci Bloom Acqua di Fiori is the second collaboration between the creative director at Gucci, Alessandro Michele, and the legendary perfumer Alberto Morillas. As with the Eau de Parfum, the fragrance is inspired by a love of flowers of every form and shape, representing feminine beauty, strength and friendship. The fresher, more playful interpretation of the Bloom fragrance was launched in 2018.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Galbanum, Black Currant Blossom
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Tuberose, Jasmine, Rangoon Creeper (Chinese Honeysuckle)
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Sandalwood, Musk
- Fragrance category
- floral, green
About the brand Gucci
Progressive, innovative and trend-setting – Gucci is a brand that has shaped the fashion world for almost a century. Its modern, eclectic products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unmatched in both quality and attention to detail.
The discreet Guccio Gucci was the man at the beginning of it all back in 1921, when he founded a leather workshop, clearly oblivious to the fact that his name would one day be legendary in the fashion world.
Nowadays, the Gucci brand is not just a star on the catwalks, but has expanded its lines to include fashion accessories as well as cosmetics and perfume. The best-known fragrances have to be Gucci Guilty for men and the romantic floral Gucci Bloom perfume for women.
Following the vision of the current creative director Alessandro Michele, Gucci has redefined luxury for the 21st century, consolidating its position as one of the world’s premier fashion houses.