- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Gucci Bloom Gocce di FioriIngredients
Open the door with the last drops of morning dew and enter the magical world of flowers. Gucci Bloom Gocce di Fiori Eau de Toilette opens the door to a realm covered in the fresh new veil of awakening spring.
- a floral fragrance with powdery accords
- ideal for every day
- created by perfumer Alberto Morillas
Composition of the fragrance
The uniqueness of this Eau de Toilette manifests in its unusual composition. The top notes, the heart, and the base notes all develop at once, allowing you to enjoy the harmony of the Chinese honeysuckle, fresh tuberose, and sparkling jasmine as one enchanting trio.
Story of the fragrance
The 4th fragrance from the brand's floral line, Gucci Bloom Gocce di Fiori is a lighter and fresher variation of the original Gucci Bloom. This Eau de Toilette brings a promise of spring and rebirth. Experience the magic that will transport you into a dream world where you can walk through an endless floral garden, ready to fill the world with impeccable beauty.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Rangoon Creeper (Chinese Honeysuckle)
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
About the brand Gucci
Progressive, innovative and trend-setting – Gucci is a brand that has shaped the fashion world for almost a century. Its modern, eclectic products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unmatched in both quality and attention to detail.
The discreet Guccio Gucci was the man at the beginning of it all back in 1921, when he founded a leather workshop, clearly oblivious to the fact that his name would one day be legendary in the fashion world.
Nowadays, the Gucci brand is not just a star on the catwalks, but has expanded its lines to include fashion accessories as well as cosmetics and perfume. The best-known fragrances have to be Gucci Guilty for men and the romantic floral Gucci Bloom perfume for women.
Following the vision of the current creative director Alessandro Michele, Gucci has redefined luxury for the 21st century, consolidating its position as one of the world’s premier fashion houses.