Gucci Bloom Nettare di Fiori Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Gucci Bloom Nettare di FioriIngredients
Gucci Bloom Nettare di Fiori will lead you into a magical garden full of intoxicating flowers in bloom filling the night air with the aroma that’s still reminiscent of the hot summer day.
- intoxicating floral woody fragrance
- for romantic and seductive women
- suitable for everyday wear as well as special occasions
Composition of the fragrance
This composition opens with a very feminine aroma of rose petals, warmed up by notes of ginger. The heart reveals the charming scent of tuberose, Chinese honeysuckle with its tiny pink blossoms, and Indian jasmine. The floral heart is played up by the base consisting of patchouli, musk and osmanthus, adding depth and seductiveness to the fragrance.
Story of the fragrance
Gucci Bloom Nettare di Fiori is the result of the third collaboration between the creative director of Gucci, Alessandro Michele, and the legendary master perfumer Alberto Morillas. The entire Bloom line is inspired by the timeless elegance of flowers—symbols of feminine strength, beauty and friendship. This soft and sensual interpretation of Bloom in particular was introduced in 2018.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Ginger, Rose
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Tuberose, Rangoon Creeper (Chinese Honeysuckle), Jasmine
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Patchouli, Osmanthus
- Fragrance category
About the brand Gucci
Progressive, innovative and trend-setting – Gucci is a brand that has shaped the fashion world for almost a century. Its modern, eclectic products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unmatched in both quality and attention to detail.
The discreet Guccio Gucci was the man at the beginning of it all back in 1921, when he founded a leather workshop, clearly oblivious to the fact that his name would one day be legendary in the fashion world.
Nowadays, the Gucci brand is not just a star on the catwalks, but has expanded its lines to include fashion accessories as well as cosmetics and perfume. The best-known fragrances have to be Gucci Guilty for men and the romantic floral Gucci Bloom perfume for women.
Following the vision of the current creative director Alessandro Michele, Gucci has redefined luxury for the 21st century, consolidating its position as one of the world’s premier fashion houses.