- About the brand
- Review 2
Description Gucci Flora Gorgeous GardeniaIngredients
The unique beauty of women and their elegance and natural ease are all celebrated by the Gucci Flora Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette. It pays tribute to all the challenges life throws at them and that they deal with – all through notes of delicious red fruits and the intoxicating fragrance of white gardenia flowers against a sensual woody background.
- a fresh, floral, fruity fragrance
- for the elegant, open-minded woman
- suitable for everyday wear, especially in warm weather
Composition of the fragrance
It starts with a fresh yet sweet combination of ripe pears and delicious red forest fruits. This is followed by incredibly elegant floral middle notes composed of white gardenia together with frangipani. The overall composition is supported by base notes of patchouli, thanks to which the fragrance is exceedingly seductive and feminine.
Story of the fragrance
Gucci Gorgeous Gardenia is a fragrance from 2012’s Garden Collection. This range is built around five flowers that appeared on the legendary Flora floral silk dress, designed by Vittorio Accornero in 1966 for Grace Kelly, Princess of Monaco. The tender white gardenia flower is one of them.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Red Berries, Pear
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Gardenia, Plumeria
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Gucci
Progressive, innovative and trend-setting – Gucci is a brand that has shaped the fashion world for almost a century. Its modern, eclectic products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unmatched in both quality and attention to detail.
The discreet Guccio Gucci was the man at the beginning of it all back in 1921, when he founded a leather workshop, clearly oblivious to the fact that his name would one day be legendary in the fashion world.
Nowadays, the Gucci brand is not just a star on the catwalks, but has expanded its lines to include fashion accessories as well as cosmetics and perfume. The best-known fragrances have to be Gucci Guilty for men and the romantic floral Gucci Bloom perfume for women.
Following the vision of the current creative director Alessandro Michele, Gucci has redefined luxury for the 21st century, consolidating its position as one of the world’s premier fashion houses.