Gucci Flora Eau de Toilette for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Gucci FloraIngredients
Gucci Flora by Gucci is an unusually captivating floral fragrance designed specially for tender, sensual, and sophisticated women who follow their emotions. Flora by Gucci softly plays with contrasts to reveal the pure and unique soul of the woman who wears it.
Its head is formed by a pleasant citrus chord and fragile peony. Its heart is full of sweet fruity tones, precious osmanthus, and gentle rose. Its warm bottom notes consist of exotic sandal wood and seductively sensual patchouli. This exclusive perfume for women by Gucci will perfectly complement you for the whole day and on a romantic date, too.
Gucci Flora by Gucci is a sensual fragrance which draws attention and fascinates thanks to its unusually rich floral aroma. Enjoy this unique luxury and surround yourself with its aura!
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Peony, Citrus Fruit, Tangerine–Orange Aroma
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Osmanthus, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Pink Pepper, Sandalwood, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
About the brand Gucci
Progressive, innovative and trend-setting – Gucci is a brand that has shaped the fashion world for almost a century. Its modern, eclectic products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unmatched in both quality and attention to detail.
The discreet Guccio Gucci was the man at the beginning of it all back in 1921, when he founded a leather workshop, clearly oblivious to the fact that his name would one day be legendary in the fashion world.
Nowadays, the Gucci brand is not just a star on the catwalks, but has expanded its lines to include fashion accessories as well as cosmetics and perfume. The best-known fragrances have to be Gucci Guilty for men and the romantic floral Gucci Bloom perfume for women.
Following the vision of the current creative director Alessandro Michele, Gucci has redefined luxury for the 21st century, consolidating its position as one of the world’s premier fashion houses.