Gucci Flora Eau de Toilette for Women
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Gucci FloraIngredients
Wrap yourself in a tender floral veil, to magic up what suits you the most – a smile and a good mood. The Gucci Flora Eau de Toilette for women celebrates the endless power and breathtaking beauty of nature. It will impress you and those around you with its elegance, sensuality and romance.
- a light, pure floral fragrance
- for the elegant modern woman
- suitable for everyday wear
Composition of the fragrance
Your senses will first be stimulated by a pleasant combination of delicate peonies with juicy citruses. This will be followed by a tender bouquet of the queen of flowers – the rose – and osmanthus. The composition of the fragrance is built on exceptional base notes of warming sandalwood and exotic patchouli, with a touch of pink pepper to add spice.
Story of the fragrance
Nature and flowers in particular are the traditional inspirations of designers at the Gucci fashion house. The inspiration for Gucci Flora is nature in its purest form. The green packaging once again features the iconic painting of flowers by Vittorio Accornero from 1966.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Peony, Citrus Fruit, Tangerine–Orange Aroma
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Rose, Osmanthus
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Pink Pepper, Sandalwood, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
About the brand Gucci
Progressive, innovative and trend-setting – Gucci is a brand that has shaped the fashion world for almost a century. Its modern, eclectic products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unmatched in both quality and attention to detail.
The discreet Guccio Gucci was the man at the beginning of it all back in 1921, when he founded a leather workshop, clearly oblivious to the fact that his name would one day be legendary in the fashion world.
Nowadays, the Gucci brand is not just a star on the catwalks, but has expanded its lines to include fashion accessories as well as cosmetics and perfume. The best-known fragrances have to be Gucci Guilty for men and the romantic floral Gucci Bloom perfume for women.
Following the vision of the current creative director Alessandro Michele, Gucci has redefined luxury for the 21st century, consolidating its position as one of the world’s premier fashion houses.