You save 53%
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Gucci Guilty Absolute Pour FemmeIngredients
Guilty Absolute Pour Femme Eau de Parfum by Gucci is designed for confident, seductive women who are not afraid to yield to their most secret desires. Revel in the sensual fragrance, the epitome of sheer irresistibility!
- a fruity chypre fragrance
- for the modern, confident woman
- a fragrance for everyday wear, also suitable for special occasions
The composition of the fragrance
The special composition of this perfume has been designed to stay on the skin from the first application to the end of the day. It mixes accords of delicately juicy blackberries, elegant Bulgarian rose, exotic patchouli and woody elements of GoldenWood®, which gives the fragrance a wonderful warmth and depth.
The story of the fragrance
Guilty Absolute Pour Femme was created together with its masculine counterpart Guilty Absolute as an expression of the modern unbridled spirit of men and women who do not look back and who live in the present with no rules to bind them. The fragrance was launched in 2018.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Blackberry, Pink Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Cypress, Bulgarian Rose, Woody Notes
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
- fruity, chypre
Articles about Gucci Guilty Absolute Pour FemmeArticles
About the brand Gucci
Progressive, innovative and trend-setting – Gucci is a brand that has shaped the fashion world for almost a century. Its modern, eclectic products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unmatched in both quality and attention to detail.
The discreet Guccio Gucci was the man at the beginning of it all back in 1921, when he founded a leather workshop, clearly oblivious to the fact that his name would one day be legendary in the fashion world.
Nowadays, the Gucci brand is not just a star on the catwalks, but has expanded its lines to include fashion accessories as well as cosmetics and perfume. The best-known fragrances have to be Gucci Guilty for men and the romantic floral Gucci Bloom perfume for women.
Following the vision of the current creative director Alessandro Michele, Gucci has redefined luxury for the 21st century, consolidating its position as one of the world’s premier fashion houses.