Gucci Guilty Black Eau de Toilette for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Gucci Guilty BlackIngredients
Being dangerously sexy is not a crime. The Gucci Guilty Black Eau de Toilette for women is exciting, mysterious and incredibly addictive. It perfectly underlines the seductive nature of women who love breaking the rules and enjoy living life to the full.
- a sweet, oriental floral fragrance
- for the passionate modern woman
- particularly suitable for evenings and special occasions
Composition of the fragrance
This sweet and spicy combination of red berries and pink pepper will excite the senses wonderfully. Delicious notes of peach, juicy raspberries and a tender floral duo of violet and lily develop soon after. The longest-lasting scent is a combination of warming amber and exotic patchouli.
Story of the fragrance
Like the other fragrances in the Guilty collection, the Gucci Guilty Black Eau de Toilette for women is also adorned with an iconic “G”, but in this instance with an entirely new look and meaning. The two mirrored and entwined letters symbolise a heroine who is just as fearless as the bottle itself. The combination of black and neon red denotes the spirit of wild abandon, mystery and intent to live every day to the fullest, the way they want. The American actress Evan Rachel Wood became the face of the fragrance, which was launched in 2013.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pink Pepper, Red Berries
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lily, Violet, Peach, Raspberry
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Amber
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Gucci
Progressive, innovative and trend-setting – Gucci is a brand that has shaped the fashion world for almost a century. Its modern, eclectic products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unmatched in both quality and attention to detail.
The discreet Guccio Gucci was the man at the beginning of it all back in 1921, when he founded a leather workshop, clearly oblivious to the fact that his name would one day be legendary in the fashion world.
Nowadays, the Gucci brand is not just a star on the catwalks, but has expanded its lines to include fashion accessories as well as cosmetics and perfume. The best-known fragrances have to be Gucci Guilty for men and the romantic floral Gucci Bloom perfume for women.
Following the vision of the current creative director Alessandro Michele, Gucci has redefined luxury for the 21st century, consolidating its position as one of the world’s premier fashion houses.