Gucci Guilty Pour Femme Love Edition Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
- Review 6
Description Gucci Guilty Pour Femme Love EditionIngredients
Never stop celebrating. Gucci Guilty Pour Femme Love Edition Eau de Parfum for women is here to remind you it’s the first anniversary of #ForeverGuilty, a statement expressing unbridled freedom. Don’t miss out on this limited edition which was designed for lovers who don’t want to hide their extravagant nature.
- oriental floral fragrance with fruity and chypre notes
- a perfect counterpart to the masculine Gucci Guilty Pour Homme Love Edition
- limited edition introduced in 2020
Composition of the fragrance
The first refreshing notes include a combination of sweet, citrussy bergamot and grapefruit, permeated by aquatic notes. These are followed by a wave of narcissus and violet along with slightly tart raspberry, all underscored by intoxicating jasmine. Notes of musk, amber, and patchouli give the fragrance intensity and gentleness.
Story of the fragrance
Gucci Guilty Pour Femme Love Edition opens a new chapter of the story of two lovers, and reflects the power of contemporary love. Its composition is an ode to the flower that is vintage by nature – narcissus. The shape of the bottle remains the same as it was with Gucci Guilty Pour Femme – this time in retro pink shades.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Grapefruit, Bergamot, Water Notes, Raspberry
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Violet, Jasmin Sambac, Flowers
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Amber, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
- oriental, chypre
About the brand Gucci
Progressive, innovative and trend-setting – Gucci is a brand that has shaped the fashion world for almost a century. Its modern, eclectic products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unmatched in both quality and attention to detail.
The discreet Guccio Gucci was the man at the beginning of it all back in 1921, when he founded a leather workshop, clearly oblivious to the fact that his name would one day be legendary in the fashion world.
Nowadays, the Gucci brand is not just a star on the catwalks, but has expanded its lines to include fashion accessories as well as cosmetics and perfume. The best-known fragrances have to be Gucci Guilty for men and the romantic floral Gucci Bloom perfume for women.
Following the vision of the current creative director Alessandro Michele, Gucci has redefined luxury for the 21st century, consolidating its position as one of the world’s premier fashion houses.