Gucci Guilty Pour Homme Love EditionEau de Toilette for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 6
Fragrance description Gucci Guilty Pour Homme Love EditionIngredients
Join an endless celebration of absolute freedom. Gucci Guilty Pour Homme Love Edition Eau de Toilette was created as a sensual memory of the past year – the first one to be characterised by the statement #ForeverGuilty. Give in to the fragrance dedicated to lovers.
- masculine, aromatic fougère fragrance
- a perfect counterpart to the feminine Gucci Guilty Pour Femme Love Edition
- limited edition introduced in 2020
Composition of the fragrance
The first moments are characterised by citrussy kumquat and tangerine accompanied by ginger which gives the fragrance energy. Later, you’ll notice lavender, spicy pink pepper, rosemary, and intoxicating floral notes of geranium. The woody vetiver, patchouli, and benzoin evoke masculinity and sensuality, and ensure a long, slow drydown.
Story of the fragrance
The opaque green bottle contains Gucci Guilty Pour Homme Love Edition – a fragrance that was created for all extravagant lovers and expresses contemporary love in a perfume form. The refreshing design features partly opaque varnished surface and partly matte finish, corresponding with its aromatic contents.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Ginger, Pink Pepper, Kumaquat
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Geranium, Lavender, Rosemary
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Vetiver, Benzoin
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Gucci
Progressive, innovative and trend-setting – Gucci is a brand that has shaped the fashion world for almost a century. Its modern, eclectic products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unmatched in both quality and attention to detail.
The discreet Guccio Gucci was the man at the beginning of it all back in 1921, when he founded a leather workshop, clearly oblivious to the fact that his name would one day be legendary in the fashion world.
Nowadays, the Gucci brand is not just a star on the catwalks, but has expanded its lines to include fashion accessories as well as cosmetics and perfume. The best-known fragrances have to be Gucci Guilty for men and the romantic floral Gucci Bloom perfume for women.
Following the vision of the current creative director Alessandro Michele, Gucci has redefined luxury for the 21st century, consolidating its position as one of the world’s premier fashion houses.