Gucci Mémoire d'Une Odeur Eau de Parfum Unisex
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Gucci Mémoire d'Une OdeurIngredients
Open the door to memories, experiences, and ideas that have been locked inside your mind. Gucci Mémoire d'Une Odeur unisex Eau de Parfum evokes all the unforgettable moments that are tied to your past self.
- mineral, woody fragrance
- for men and women who go their own way
- ideal for both everyday wear and special occasions
Composition of the fragrance
The daring opening notes of Roman chamomile mix with strong wood essences in the heart of the composition. Cedar wood and sandalwood are joined by musk and jasmine, dominating the fragrance until it's time for the soft, delicate vanilla drydown.
Story of the fragrance
Mémoire d’Une Odeur is the first Gucci fragrance not designed exclusively for men or women and not limited by age. This Eau de Parfum represents the embodiment of your nostalgic memories which you can now relive with new intensity, in the present moment.
The bottle comes in shades of green and a clear vintage style. The gold cap with the GUCCI logo on top is reminiscent of an old-school stereo system, while the packaging features gold stars and was inspired by frescos in an ancient chapel in the Italian city of Padua.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Musk, Cedar Wood, Jasmine, Sandalwood, Wood
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
About the brand Gucci
Progressive, innovative and trend-setting – Gucci is a brand that has shaped the fashion world for almost a century. Its modern, eclectic products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unmatched in both quality and attention to detail.
The discreet Guccio Gucci was the man at the beginning of it all back in 1921, when he founded a leather workshop, clearly oblivious to the fact that his name would one day be legendary in the fashion world.
Nowadays, the Gucci brand is not just a star on the catwalks, but has expanded its lines to include fashion accessories as well as cosmetics and perfume. The best-known fragrances have to be Gucci Guilty for men and the romantic floral Gucci Bloom perfume for women.
Following the vision of the current creative director Alessandro Michele, Gucci has redefined luxury for the 21st century, consolidating its position as one of the world’s premier fashion houses.