GUERLAINAbeille Royale Advanced Youth Watery Oil Oil Serum with Brightening and Smoothing Effect
- About the brand
Description GUERLAIN Abeille Royale Advanced Youth Watery OilCharacteristics
A completely renewed and rejuvenated skin after only 8 hours thanks to the effects of honey.
GUERLAIN Abeille Royale Advanced Youth Watery Oil serum ensures up to 9 times faster skin regeneration. A full decade of research into the restorative effects of honey resulted in skin care that makes your face visibly smoother, more radiant and plump.
The exceptional effects of this serum lie in its unique ingredients such as honey from the French island of Ouessant and other protected areas. You’ll love the visible results this serum brings within a few hours, as well as its lovely texture and scent. Enjoy this unique sensory experience every single time.
- completely renewed skin after 8 hours
- leaves skin visibly more toned and healthy
- helps you achieve smoother and more radiant skin
- gives your skin a rejuvenated and plump look
- instantly hydrates and doesn’t feel heavy
- rich like an oil, gentle like a cream and strong like a serum
- with a refreshing honey scent designed by perfumer Thierry Wasser
Results of testing:
- 9× faster skin regeneration with a plumping effect
→ instrumental test with 20 volunteers and application 2× a day
- 125% improvement in skin hydration after only 6 hours
→ instrumental test with 11 volunteers
- 100% confirmed their skin was plumper, softer and more radiant
→ after 1 application, assessed by 61 women
- 100% agreed their skin was smoother
- 98% noticed their wrinkles and fine lines were reduced
→ after 1 week of use, assessed by 61 women with application 2× a day
- 100% noticed the texture of their skin had improved
- 98% agreed their skin was more toned
- 98% thought their skin looked younger
→ after 1 month of use, assessed by 61 women with application 2× a day
- 95% of natural origin
- honey from the French island of Ouessant – UNESCO biosphere reserve protected from pollution, pesticides and parasites; the local honey is rich in polyphenols, has exceptional properties and is produced by a rare kind of black bees
- Corsican honey – protected natural reserve, an area with an exceptionally rich flora which ensures unique properties of the local honey with a number of trace elements
- honey from the Greek island of Ikaria – one of the world’s five “blue zones”, the local rare forest honey is exceptionally rich in trace elements
- honey from the Åland islands in Finland – UNESCO biosphere reserve, rich in honey-producing woody plants, the honey is rich in amino acids
- Guerlain Exclusive royal jelly – the rarest bee product, obtained from Guerlain’s own sources in France
How to apply:
Shake the GUERLAIN serum before application. Use every morning and night on your face and neck, then apply the GUERLAIN Abeille Royale Double R Renew & Repair Serum or a cream.
To achieve even more beautiful skin, follow the ritual of the GUERLAIN spa therapists:
1. Shake the product thoroughly to obtain an optimal amount of micro drops in the applied dose.
2. Rub and warm up 2 or 3 drops from the dropper in your fingers.
3. Rub in gently from the centre outwards to achieve a smoothing effect and radiance.
4. Finally, close your hands in fists, place them against the cheeks and perform vigorous motions in the upward and outward direction to promote a plumping effect.
- Complexion type
- all skin types, Wrinkles and Mature Skin
- Type of oil
- other herbal oils
- Hydration, Anti-ageing, Brightening, lifting, Revitalisation, Regeneration, Nourishing, strengthening
- When to use
- day, day and night
About the brand GUERLAIN
Timeless know-how, incessant scientific research, innovation and improvement, daring designers, legendary creations and a culture of beauty as a symbol of the brand. The history of the luxury perfume house of Guerlain goes all the way back to 1828.
From the very beginning, Guerlain has been manufacturing perfumes and cosmetics in France. The production combines craftsmanship, top technologies and both environmental and social responsibility. Day by day, Guerlain teams are developing luxury yet sustainable cosmetics – to help preserve the beauty of their customers, our nature and planet. Their priceless know-how has won Guerlain the accolade of “Living Heritage Company” awarded by the French Ministry of Economy and Finance.
Guerlain has produced 1100 fragrances over the course of 190 years. The fifth generation of Guerlain perfumers is represented by Thierry Wasser who travels the world finding the rarest natural raw materials for his luxury perfumes – always with respect to the local population and nature.
Explore the wide range of Guerlain products – from fragrances like Mon Guerlain, L’Homme Idéal and Aqua Allegoria to L’Essentiel Foundation, Terracotta bronzing powder or the iconic Météorites powder pearls.