- About the brand
Description GUERLAIN Abeille Royale Day CreamCharacteristics
Having increasingly firm skin day after day doesn’t have to be just a dream. The Guerlain Abeille Royale Day Cream with firming and anti-ageing properties contains precious black bee honey from an island near France, and other ingredients that instantly increase the firmness, smoothness and radiance of your ageing skin.
Its non-oily texture with a gorgeous scent of fresh honey nectar, created by the perfumer Thierry Wasser, is a true blessing for skin damaged by daily stressors and UV radiation. Treat yourself to a rejuvenating miracle with the best from the bee kingdom.
- eliminates wrinkles and fine lines
- improves and strengthens the texture of your skin
- gives you a radiant appearance
- doesn’t leave an oily residue
- has a fresh honey fragrance
- instrumental test on 15 participants immediately after application; they confirmed:
a reduction in wrinkles by 27%
- nine out of ten women claimed to see instant improvements in the appearance of their skin
with a long-lasting effect (after the first application and after a month of daily use)
- self-evaluation by 33 women who used the product twice a day; they stated
that their skin was 46% firmer
- 33 participants in the clinical testing used the product twice a day for a month and
confirmed that their complexion was 29% more radiant
- honey from Ouessant black bees – produced in a protected environment,
it contains ingredients vital for skin repair
- Guerlain Exclusive Royal Jelly – exclusive 100% natural royal jelly from France,
it has unique benefits for the skin
- low and high molecular weight hyaluronic acid – revitalises the surface of the skin
and helps improve its appearance for a long period of time
How to use:
the cream should be used in the morning and/or at night after applying your oil or serum. Work the cream into the skin on your face, starting from the centre and working outwards. Dab the cream gently into the facial contours using your fingers. Repeat the process until you reach your hairline. Subsequently, massage your entire face with your fingertips, concentrating on areas prone to wrinkles.
Complete ingredients list
- Complexion type
- all skin types, Wrinkles and Mature Skin
- Hydration, strengthening
- Sun Protection
- without SPF
- When to use
- day, day and night
About the brand GUERLAIN
Timeless know-how, incessant scientific research, innovation and improvement, daring designers, legendary creations and a culture of beauty as a symbol of the brand. The history of the luxury perfume house of Guerlain goes all the way back to 1828.
From the very beginning, Guerlain has been manufacturing perfumes and cosmetics in France. The production combines craftsmanship, top technologies and both environmental and social responsibility. Day by day, Guerlain teams are developing luxury yet sustainable cosmetics – to help preserve the beauty of their customers, our nature and planet. Their priceless know-how has won Guerlain the accolade of “Living Heritage Company” awarded by the French Ministry of Economy and Finance.
Guerlain has produced 1100 fragrances over the course of 190 years. The fifth generation of Guerlain perfumers is represented by Thierry Wasser who travels the world finding the rarest natural raw materials for his luxury perfumes – always with respect to the local population and nature.
Explore the wide range of Guerlain products – from fragrances like Mon Guerlain, L’Homme Idéal and Aqua Allegoria to L’Essentiel Foundation, Terracotta bronzing powder or the iconic Météorites powder pearls.