- About the brand
Description GUERLAIN Abeille Royale Fortifying LotionCharacteristics
When you give your skin the best nature can offer, it rewards you with a wonderfully youthful appearance. If you make the GUERLAIN Abeille Royale Fortifying Lotion with royal jelly the first step of your daily skin-care routine, you can rest assured your skin will soon be much more resistant to negative factors and free of any signs of ageing.
This lotion contains royal jelly at a 25 times higher concentration than the original Honey Nectar lotion by Guerlain – all thanks to a liposomal encasing of this precious ingredient fit only for the queen of the hive. Enjoy the royal treatment you deserve!
- strengthens your skin’s barrier function
- improves resistance to stress and external aggressors
- prevents signs of skin ageing from occurring
- restores your skin to its optimal balance
- leaves your skin hydrated and nourished
- skin will be more supple and radiant
- with a fresh, airy fragrance
(created by Thierry Wasser)
Results of testing:
→ instrumental test on 11 volunteers after 1 application
- skin hydration increased by 56%
- dehydration decreased by 30%, barrier function of the skin was improved
→ satisfaction test with 61 women after 1 month of use twice a day
- 95% agreed their skin was harmonised
- 97% agreed their skin was smoother
- 97% agreed their skin was more glowing
- Guerlain Exclusive royal jelly – the rarest bee substance; contained in a liposomal form to better penetrate your skin and get easily absorbed; improves your skin’s ability to resist the negative impacts of stress and air pollution; high-quality royal jelly (rich in protein, fat, carbohydrates and vitamins) is obtained by Guerlain from their own sources in France
- BlackBee Repair technology – contains rare honeys including Ouessant honey; repairs skin damage caused by stress and combats signs of ageing, especially wrinkles and sagging
How to apply:
Use the lotion on clean skin every morning and night. Apply a few drops to your palms, rub them together and then press the product gently into the skin of your face and neck. This way your skin will be perfectly prepared for other GUERLAIN Abeille Royale products.
- Complexion type
- all skin types
- Revitalisation, Protection from the elements
- Sun Protection
- without SPF
- When to use
- day, day and night
About the brand GUERLAIN
Timeless know-how, incessant scientific research, innovation and improvement, daring designers, legendary creations and a culture of beauty as a symbol of the brand. The history of the luxury perfume house of Guerlain goes all the way back to 1828.
From the very beginning, Guerlain has been manufacturing perfumes and cosmetics in France. The production combines craftsmanship, top technologies and both environmental and social responsibility. Day by day, Guerlain teams are developing luxury yet sustainable cosmetics – to help preserve the beauty of their customers, our nature and planet. Their priceless know-how has won Guerlain the accolade of “Living Heritage Company” awarded by the French Ministry of Economy and Finance.
Guerlain has produced 1100 fragrances over the course of 190 years. The fifth generation of Guerlain perfumers is represented by Thierry Wasser who travels the world finding the rarest natural raw materials for his luxury perfumes – always with respect to the local population and nature.
Explore the wide range of Guerlain products – from fragrances like Mon Guerlain, L’Homme Idéal and Aqua Allegoria to L’Essentiel Foundation, Terracotta bronzing powder or the iconic Météorites powder pearls.