GUERLAINAbeille Royale Mattifying Day Cream Matting Day Cream
You save 29%
The Guerlain Abeille Royale mattifying day cream combines the BlackBee Repair technology with the protective Propolis Complex. It regulates sebum production, visibly firms the skin and reduces wrinkles and imperfections. With daily application, it shrinks pores, evens out the skin tone and gives your complexion a matt appearance.
Guerlain Abeille Royale was developed with consideration for the environment and its packaging is made from recycled glass. The cream contains black bee honey from the island of Ouessant, near the coast of Brittany. The area is an ecosystem free from pesticides, where the protection of bees is the top priority.
- mattifies, firms and smooths the skin, shrinks pores
- visibly reduces wrinkles and skin imperfections
- softens the skin and evens out its tone
- restores the balance of oily skin
- has a fresh, airy honey fragrance
- designed with consideration for the environment
Results of testing by 61 women:
→ after one week of use:
- 82% noted that their skin was smoother
- 70% noticed that their skin was firmer
- 72% confirmed that their skin was mattified
→after one month of use:
- 84% noted that their skin was smoother
- 79% noticed that their skin was firmer
- 80% confirmed an improvement in skin texture
- Ouessant honey – rich in fructose, amino acids and trace elements, which contribute to skin revitalisation
- Guerlain Exclusive Royal Jelly – takes care of the skin, provides vitamins and nourishment
- Propolis Complex – protects the skin, regulates sebum production
How to apply:
use the cream every morning, ideally after using the Guerlain Youth Watery Oil serum and/or the Double R Renew and Repair Serum. Apply the product to the centre of your face and work outwards. For firmer skin, dab the cream gently along the contours of your face towards the hairline. For smoother skin, tap your fingertips lightly over your complexion. Concentrate especially on areas prone to wrinkles.
|Complexion type||all skin types, Wrinkles and Mature Skin|
|Effects||Hydration, Anti-ageing, Brightening, Mattifying, Anti-blackheads|
|Sun Protection||without SPF|
|When to use||day|
Complete ingredients list
Timeless know-how, incessant scientific research, innovation and improvement, daring designers, legendary creations and a culture of beauty as a symbol of the brand. The history of the luxury perfume house of Guerlain goes all the way back to 1828.
From the very beginning, Guerlain has been manufacturing perfumes and cosmetics in France. The production combines craftsmanship, top technologies and both environmental and social responsibility. Day by day, Guerlain teams are developing luxury yet sustainable cosmetics – to help preserve the beauty of their customers, our nature and planet. Their priceless know-how has won Guerlain the accolade of “Living Heritage Company” awarded by the French Ministry of Economy and Finance.
Guerlain has produced 1100 fragrances over the course of 190 years. The fifth generation of Guerlain perfumers is represented by Thierry Wasser who travels the world finding the rarest natural raw materials for his luxury perfumes – always with respect to the local population and nature.
Explore the wide range of Guerlain products – from fragrances like Mon Guerlain, L’Homme Idéal and Aqua Allegoria to L’Essentiel Foundation, Terracotta bronzing powder or the iconic Météorites powder pearls.