GUERLAINAqua Allegoria Passiflora Eau de Toilette for Women
- About the brand
Description GUERLAIN Aqua Allegoria PassifloraIngredients
Now you can feel as fresh as the cool water of a lagoon. Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Passiflora Eau de Toilette for women brightens up your day like a ray of sunshine and infects you with its abundant spontaneity. Its composition sports captivating citrus notes dominated by bergamot, grapefruit and orange blossom.
- fruity citrussy fragrance
- for women who prefer fresh fragrances
- ideal for everyday wear
Composition of the fragrance
You will be able to detect bergamot as the key ingredient right from the start. A moment later it mixes with lemon and crispy passionfruit seeds, and the sweet accords are then complemented by tangerine juice with aquatic notes and a striking grapefruit. Aromatic orange blossom and rare ylang-ylang form the drydown of the fragrance.
Story of the fragrance
Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Passiflora is part of a collection of refreshing citrus fragrances, first created back in 1999. Their main shared ingredient is the exotic bergamot – the primary note of Guerlain fragrances which gives them a strong citrussy touch. All of these scents also come in an unusual bottle with a honeycomb pattern.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Lemon, Passionfruit
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Water Notes, Tangerine, Green Notes
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Orange Blossom, Ylang-Ylang
- Fragrance category
- citrus, fruity
About the brand GUERLAIN
Timeless know-how, incessant scientific research, innovation and improvement, daring designers, legendary creations and a culture of beauty as a symbol of the brand. The history of the luxury perfume house of Guerlain goes all the way back to 1828.
From the very beginning, Guerlain has been manufacturing perfumes and cosmetics in France. The production combines craftsmanship, top technologies and both environmental and social responsibility. Day by day, Guerlain teams are developing luxury yet sustainable cosmetics – to help preserve the beauty of their customers, our nature and planet. Their priceless know-how has won Guerlain the accolade of “Living Heritage Company” awarded by the French Ministry of Economy and Finance.
Guerlain has produced 1100 fragrances over the course of 190 years. The fifth generation of Guerlain perfumers is represented by Thierry Wasser who travels the world finding the rarest natural raw materials for his luxury perfumes – always with respect to the local population and nature.
Explore the wide range of Guerlain products – from fragrances like Mon Guerlain, L’Homme Idéal and Aqua Allegoria to L’Essentiel Foundation, Terracotta bronzing powder or the iconic Météorites powder pearls.