GUERLAINAqua Allegoria Pera Granita Eau de Toilette for Women
- About the brand
Description GUERLAIN Aqua Allegoria Pera GranitaIngredients
Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Pera Granita Eau de Toilette will instantly transport you to the mythical Garden of the Hesperides full of sacred fruit. Its composition reminds you of happy moments thanks to refreshing bergamot, sweet pear and intoxicating osmanthus.
- fresh, juicy fragrance with citruses
- from the Aqua Allegoria line of fragrances which symbolise moments of happiness
- comes in a bottle with the iconic golden pattern reminiscent of a honeycomb
Composition of the fragrance
First you’ll notice juicy grapefruit, lemon and bergamot, followed by sweet notes of pear, osmanthus and orange blossom. Captivating white musk, moss and warm cedar wood provide a lasting drydown.
Story of the fragrance
Pera Granita is part of the Aqua Allergoria line of joyful fragrances expertly created by perfumers from the house of Guerlain whose know-how goes back to the legendary Eau de Cologne Impériale from 1853. All Aqua Allegoria scents have the freshness of an Eau de Cologne with the longevity of a perfume, and they share the aroma of bergamot, often called the “Calabrian green gold”.
Create your own and unique signature fragrance that belongs to you and you alone. Choose the Bergamote Calabria, Herba Fresca, Pamplelune, Passiflora, Ginger Piccante or Coconut Fizz Eau de Toilette and layer it carefully on your skin with the Pera Granita.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Grapefruit, Lemon, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orange Blossom, Osmanthus, Pear
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Moss, White Musk, Cedar
- Fragrance category
- citrus, fruity
About the brand GUERLAIN
Timeless know-how, incessant scientific research, innovation and improvement, daring designers, legendary creations and a culture of beauty as a symbol of the brand. The history of the luxury perfume house of Guerlain goes all the way back to 1828.
From the very beginning, Guerlain has been manufacturing perfumes and cosmetics in France. The production combines craftsmanship, top technologies and both environmental and social responsibility. Day by day, Guerlain teams are developing luxury yet sustainable cosmetics – to help preserve the beauty of their customers, our nature and planet. Their priceless know-how has won Guerlain the accolade of “Living Heritage Company” awarded by the French Ministry of Economy and Finance.
Guerlain has produced 1100 fragrances over the course of 190 years. The fifth generation of Guerlain perfumers is represented by Thierry Wasser who travels the world finding the rarest natural raw materials for his luxury perfumes – always with respect to the local population and nature.
Explore the wide range of Guerlain products – from fragrances like Mon Guerlain, L’Homme Idéal and Aqua Allegoria to L’Essentiel Foundation, Terracotta bronzing powder or the iconic Météorites powder pearls.