- About the brand
Description GUERLAIN Abeille Royale Double R Renew & Repair SerumCharacteristics
Discover the expert in skin firming and brightening. The Guerlain Abeille Royale Double R Renew & Repair Serum combines advanced technology based on the benefits of bee products with a soft-peel treatment, which eliminates visible signs of ageing. The skin's cell renewal process becomes less efficient with age and Guerlain’s experts know all about it.
Therefore, they have developed a unique blend of gentle exfoliating ingredients which improve skin texture and boost shine and a rejuvenating technology which plumps and tightens the skin’s surface. Double the ingredients bring double the results. Your complexion will be visibly more radiant and all imperfections, including loss of firmness, wrinkles or enlarged pores, will disappear. You’ll look forward to using this brilliant treatment with a sun-drenched honey nectar fragrance every day.
- the soft-peel part of the serum promotes natural skin renewal without causing irritation
- the rejuvenating part plumps the skin and defines the facial contours
- the skin is soft and radiant and looks brand new
- eliminates wrinkles and enlarged pores
- has a fresh honey fragrance
Results of clinical testing:
→ used by 32 women twice a day over the course of one month
- the complexion is 46% more radiant
- the entire face is lifted 10%
Results of self-evaluation:
→ used by 60 women twice a day over the course of one month
- 100% of the women confirmed that their skin was smoother
- 95% stated that their pores were less visible
- 100% confirmed that their skin’s elasticity improved
- 98% stated that their fine lines were less visible
- Ouessant honey – from an ecosystem that is parasite-free and protected against pesticides;
it is rich in amino acids, trace elements and fructose
- Guerlain Royal Jelly – natural royal jelly obtained from 200 exclusively
chosen beehives in France
How to use:
apply the serum to your face and neck every morning and night before applying cream. Apply the product with both hands at the same time, starting in the centre of the face and moving outwards from the chin, the nose and the middle of the forehead.
- Complexion type
- all skin types, Wrinkles and Mature Skin
- Anti-ageing, Brightening, lifting, Pore-minimising
- When to use
- day, day and night
About the brand GUERLAIN
Timeless know-how, incessant scientific research, innovation and improvement, daring designers, legendary creations and a culture of beauty as a symbol of the brand. The history of the luxury perfume house of Guerlain goes all the way back to 1828.
From the very beginning, Guerlain has been manufacturing perfumes and cosmetics in France. The production combines craftsmanship, top technologies and both environmental and social responsibility. Day by day, Guerlain teams are developing luxury yet sustainable cosmetics – to help preserve the beauty of their customers, our nature and planet. Their priceless know-how has won Guerlain the accolade of “Living Heritage Company” awarded by the French Ministry of Economy and Finance.
Guerlain has produced 1100 fragrances over the course of 190 years. The fifth generation of Guerlain perfumers is represented by Thierry Wasser who travels the world finding the rarest natural raw materials for his luxury perfumes – always with respect to the local population and nature.
Explore the wide range of Guerlain products – from fragrances like Mon Guerlain, L’Homme Idéal and Aqua Allegoria to L’Essentiel Foundation, Terracotta bronzing powder or the iconic Météorites powder pearls.