- About the brand
Description GUERLAIN Aqua Allegoria Flora CherrysiaIngredients
Escape your everyday reality. Stop by the riverbank shaded by sacuras in bloom and rest for a moment on the fallen petals. Guerlain Aqua Allergoria Flora Cherrysia Eau de Toilette for women smells of flowers, bergamot, and white musk.
- fresh, floral-citrussy scent
- for all optimistic women who love the summer
- part of the Aqua Allegoria fragrance line
Composition of the fragrance
This composition opens with the fresh combination of Calabrian bergamot and watermelon. The heart is composed of the juicy nashi fruit along with the silky notes of rose and sweet cherry blossom. The base of this Eau de Toilette is built around soft, sensuous white musk with woody notes and delicate violet.
Story of the fragrance
Guerlain Flora Cherrysia Eau de Toilette is part of the Aqua Allegoria line created in 1999. This line of fragrances is a tribute to the captivating beauty of nature and natural ingredients. The individual perfumes also reflect all the happiest moments in life.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Watermelon, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Nashi, Rose, Cherry Blossom
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Violet, Woody Notes, White Musk
- Fragrance category
- citrus, floral
About the brand GUERLAIN
Timeless know-how, incessant scientific research, innovation and improvement, daring designers, legendary creations and a culture of beauty as a symbol of the brand. The history of the luxury perfume house of Guerlain goes all the way back to 1828.
From the very beginning, Guerlain has been manufacturing perfumes and cosmetics in France. The production combines craftsmanship, top technologies and both environmental and social responsibility. Day by day, Guerlain teams are developing luxury yet sustainable cosmetics – to help preserve the beauty of their customers, our nature and planet. Their priceless know-how has won Guerlain the accolade of “Living Heritage Company” awarded by the French Ministry of Economy and Finance.
Guerlain has produced 1100 fragrances over the course of 190 years. The fifth generation of Guerlain perfumers is represented by Thierry Wasser who travels the world finding the rarest natural raw materials for his luxury perfumes – always with respect to the local population and nature.
Explore the wide range of Guerlain products – from fragrances like Mon Guerlain, L’Homme Idéal and Aqua Allegoria to L’Essentiel Foundation, Terracotta bronzing powder or the iconic Météorites powder pearls.